xbox live wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» the first ever thursday night war
the first ever thursday night war EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:13 pm by Admin

» NEED MORE MEMBERS XBOX1 AND XBOX360
the first ever thursday night war EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:49 pm by Admin

» raw warfare
the first ever thursday night war EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:06 pm by Admin

» the xlw twiter i
the first ever thursday night war EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:39 pm by Admin

» the comfired xlw ppv
the first ever thursday night war EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:59 pm by Admin

» xlw has comfired a new ppv event to come to xlw
the first ever thursday night war EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:41 pm by Admin

» the xlw champions
the first ever thursday night war EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:18 pm by Admin

» the xboxlivewrestling roster
the first ever thursday night war EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:54 pm by Admin

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Admin
the first ever thursday night war I_vote_lcapthe first ever thursday night war I_voting_barthe first ever thursday night war I_vote_rcap 
The Champ 4114
the first ever thursday night war I_vote_lcapthe first ever thursday night war I_voting_barthe first ever thursday night war I_vote_rcap 

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

xlw ppv fire in the city

the first ever thursday night war

Go down

the first ever thursday night war Empty Re: the first ever thursday night war

Post by Admin Sun May 10, 2015 4:13 pm

the first ever thursday night war Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrnJQfyJNUlUlFb-XhqqBjEKW4GWf3hmtEG1JfssyWynS28XiPcg
Michael Cole: why did you attack Roman reigns this past Monday night

Orton: Cole do you really think I owe you or anyone an explanation for what or why I did what I did on this past monday day no I know why I did it and big show knows why I did it we are the only ones who needs to know and you will find out why I did it soon enough

Orton then gets up and leaves
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xboxlivewrestling.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

the first ever thursday night war Empty jeff hardy vs umaga

Post by Admin Sun May 03, 2015 6:55 pm

the first ever thursday night war Z

Justin Roberts: ladies and gentlemen i just got word that this match is now a steel cage match.

( Jeff hardy walks out onto the stage and outta nowere umaga attacks hardy)

the first ever thursday night war Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTzwd1n6z-ceqdUSQscwaU8S1FRo-fdsfFVap8kjgrtNbmH4cA0A

(Umaga takes Jeff hardy to the ring and the cage lowers)

the first ever thursday night war Z

(Hardy fights back some how and Kane comes out to ringside)

the first ever thursday night war Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfUKWOX5jLrjFJGQHZLBvkPz3UynddmYsJ-_4yKH3XTxDYlqxMTQ

(Hardy goes for a twist of fate but umaga counters in to the Samoa spike)

the first ever thursday night war Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSamfg084yT0v3rBK_Wl946YBfmb1rwWJ23KphGtH9iNHUY_eCi

(Umaga goes for the pin) 

Ref: 1...2...3   DING DING DING. YOUR WINNER AND THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP  UMAGA.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

the first ever thursday night war Empty the high light reel

Post by Admin Sat May 02, 2015 7:54 pm

the first ever thursday night war 2Q== Jericho: ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children off all ages welcome to the high light reel my guest tonight is this man.

the first ever thursday night war 9k=
Jericho: rusev you are the face of Xbox live wrestling but see Iknow how to beat you for the first time and I will do so on  the 15th  at victory road .

Rusev: Mr Jericho you won't beat me at victory road you will you stupid American are you all so stupid to call out a superior athlete like myself because you think your all that.

the first ever thursday night war Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShMYYhg9EoAVs3CatHzmSIxKaVgvlm4_Xhv_oTbeKKDvAndK8r1w

Cole: oh no rusev attacking chis Jericho.

Jerry the king lawler: yeah Jericho should have got outta there when he could have.

Jbl: someone needs to stop this man before he starts tearing everyone and everything apart here on Xbox live wrestling.

the first ever thursday night war 2Q==

Jerry the king lawler:well some how some way Jericho fighting back.

Cole: Jericho better get outta there.

jbl:no I want Jericho to win the world heavy weight title match at victory road on the 15th on the Xbox live wrestling network for only 9.99$.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 02, 2015 6:22 pm

the first ever thursday night war Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpxkkrjQarfu4kE0lbTIsH-T0ScwviUArGp-UIhz6ULSnzfHxRMg

Jeff hardy: ladies and gentlemen tonight a number one contender match were me and umaga fights for the right to go for the US title I'm out here to say that I'm the guy who will Become next United states champion starting tonight when i beat umaga.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 02, 2015 6:17 pm

Earlier today

the first ever thursday night war Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlqcMDDNbcxv-2eODatXA1ZKHoeiS5DuLXJzb1DtJT6TV3BtAk
Renee young: Mr Owens you go one on one one with Sami zayn you guys go way back you guys knew each other for years how do you feel about facing your friend.

Owens:yeah we do go way back but see friendship doesn't mean a dam thing here in professional wrestling that's a fact look at dx for an example 1 minute their friends the enemies.

Young: yeah but you two could change th

(Renee is cut off by Owens)

Owens:no I'm tired of your stupid questions I'm done here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

the first ever thursday night war Empty the first ever thursday night war

Post by Admin Sat May 02, 2015 6:04 pm

a singles contest
the first ever thursday night war Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZJ7dqKrvcvqLOM7gCIg0uj8dovGz7iMQ0buXy9zbQjFUCNhaj Vs the first ever thursday night war Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd9jEGhMQHIYcfHdM0vr1MUGf7ByMSa5uxrzFKyiHmL4CgyKaiIQ

A tag team match

the first ever thursday night war Z&the first ever thursday night war 2Q==Vsthe first ever thursday night war 9k=&the first ever thursday night war 9k=

A singles match us title#1 contender match

the first ever thursday night war 9k= Vs the first ever thursday night war Z

A singles match for the European championship

the first ever thursday night war Z Vs the first ever thursday night war Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtAvZLmCZKfAu0z1Aw2ZxsCQinVFeU5c9J-qPl-xwttYLYaM1WYw

A singles match

the first ever thursday night war Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbAp6y1u7V6uC_nXSN6pqqyHhtFezkUacuk097f0Fd1TtAC6gPJQWiththe first ever thursday night war 9k=Vsthe first ever thursday night war Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnXNF_PAETodnSrYzP1Z-c1fImu4F7UN4n5VYZKO7joih4bPCs

A singles match for the intercontinental championship
the first ever thursday night war Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgKWfynsKD1dkq25cX8qapUr9JqXHxQXQ7Q8revzt6KAEY-VxHC vs the first ever thursday night war Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrnLZ8tspdd745HFygF6WT6VOxoAR_s6xnfSL2BWKvRNT1gKCx

We will also hear from 
the first ever thursday night war Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVk7OD-78YsHT-0UtudJmb_0hkgXe3Fg9HLe9yiWoz43Q4r75eiQ Chris Jericho returns to wrestling after months of absence what will happen.

the first ever thursday night war 2Q== What will happen when Samoa Joe will be at Xbox live wrestling.

the first ever thursday night war Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0kE1MBUn9pggajrbQWkfKs4qgWMmO1Xgg2CenEsg-4_xiuaqsWhat does Kurt have to say after losing in the world heavy weight title match against rusev.

the first ever thursday night war 2Q== Why did Orton help big show Monday night on warfare. and what's next for the world's largest athlete the big show.

the first ever thursday night war Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQVbmqPRL4zRHpT6JjTxE598kTC97hevQ_S_-j90lEW-UiWFGp-g What will happen when Mr Anderson makes an rare apparence
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum